Alise has been practising in the law office TGS Baltic since 2016 in the position of senior associate, whose specialisation is banking and finance law, including capital markets, compliance of operations of financial institutions and prevention of money laundering and terrorism financing.
Alise has consulted clients (financial institutions) on the operation compliance matters, provided legal assistance in the investment fund (UCITS) cross-border mergers, drafted the necessary documents for standard form bond issue and listing on the Nasdaq Riga regulated market. Alise has extensive experience in the financial institution licensing matters at the Financial and Capital Market Commission – she has drafted the legal documents necessary for licensing of investment brokerage companies, payment institutions, alternative investment fund managers, as well as she has registered several new alternative investment funds with the Financial and Capital Market Commission.
- Successfully represents 2B Capital before the Financial and Capital Market Commission during granting the status of a registered alternative investment fund manager and registration of the closed alternative investment fund “Equilibrium Fund” with five sub-funds.
- Provided legal assisstance to Overkill Ventures AIFP on the acquisition of the status of a registered alternative investment manager and on the registration of two funds - Overkill Ventures Fund I and Overkill Ventures Fund II.
- Rendered legal assistance to Amenda Markets AS IBS during the procedure of introduction of Directive on Markets in Financial Instruments 2014/65/EU (MiFID II) in the activities of the investment brokerage company.
- Rendered legal assistance to INVL Asset Management IPAS during liquidation of the sub-fund Core Property Sub-fund of the closed alternative investment fund Riga Property Fund. Urban Development Sub-fund continues the operations after the liquidation of the aforementioned sub-fund.
- Provided legal assistance to the Expobank AS regarding introduction of Financial Instrument Market Directive 2014/65/EU (MiFID II) in the operations of bank.
- Successfully represents FXFair, forex services provider, during the investor attraction and shareholder change procedure.
- TGS Baltic Latvia office successfully represents LV Asset Management AIFP before the Financial and Capital Market Commission during granting the status of a registered alternative investment fund manager and registration of the closed alternative investment fund “EverGreen Fund” with to sub-funds “EcoEnergy Subfund” and “EcoShrimp Subfund”.
- Successfully represents the investment brokerage firm Amenda Markets AS IBS, licensed in Latvia, receiving authorization of the Financial and Capital Market Commission to provide investment services and collateral services in the European Union and the European Economic Area.
- Rendered legal assistance to Norvik Banka AS during preparation of all the necessary documentation for registration of the open alternative investment fund NORVIK CIS FIXED INCOME ABSOLUTE RETURN FUND with the Financial and Capital Market Commission.
- Alise Eljašāne on the control mechanisms introduced by the FCMC for the supervision of the self-liquidation procedure of ABLV Bank, Dienas Bizness, 2017
- More money can be gained through self-liquidation, Dienas Bizness, 2017
- Clear the way for private investors, Forbes, 2017
- More complexity for real property platforms, Dienas Bizness, 2017
- Alise Eljašāne comments on the draft Co-financing Service Law, Dienas Bizness, 2017
- Alise Eljašāne on the new EU directive on the prevention of terrorist financing, Dienas Bizness, 2017
- Reorganisation of Latvijas Gāze - an unintentional "crib" for indecent majority shareholders, Dienas Bizness, 2016
- Global Reporting Standard – Has the Epoch of Heroes Expired? iFinanses.lv, 2015
- Facilitated Capital Attraction Procedure for Entrepreneurs, Tvnet.lv, 2015
- Alise Eljašāne on the investment options in business, iFinanses.lv2015
- Trial to Revive the Baltic Bond Market, Dienas Bizness, 2015
- Varul lawyers on the changes in the commercial company regulations related to court reforms, Kapitāls, 2014
- Alise Eljašāne on Citadele IPO, Dienas Bizness, 2014
- Concise Encouragement Course on Pension Accruals, Monday.lv, 2014
- First North – the Available Wall Street, Dienas Bizness, 2014
- Presented to the participants of the start – up programme of ‘’Overkill Venture AIFM’’ a brief insight into the General Data Protection Regulation and the Start-up programme support law, Riga, October 2018
- Since 2017 Certified Anti–Money Laundering Specialist
- Since 2016 Senior Associate at TGS Baltic
- 2013 – 2016 Senior Associate at Law Firm Varul
- 2010 - 2013 Head of the Legal and Compliance Structural Unit, IPAS Finasta Asset Management
- 2012 – 2013 Chairperson of the Management Board, AS Finasta atklātais pensiju fonds
- 2012 – 2013 Chairperson of the Management Board, AS F Capital
- 2009 – 2010 Lawyer, AS ELKO grupa
- 2008 – 2009 Assistant to the Chief Lawyer, AS ELKO grupa
- 2009 Department of Law, University of Latvia (Mag.iur.)
- 2006 Department of Law, University of Latvia (Bac.iur.)
- 2006 BA School of Business and Finance, Business Administration